Jada is back at school this week. I’m really excited her school goes back early. The school District in Murrieta is considered a year round school, so they get shorter summers but longer winter and Spring breaks. I love it. It makes my life easier. I think I would have gone crazy if she had another month of vacation. I was running out of idea to keep her occupied while I was working. I’m really lucky that I work for my dad and can bring Jada to work with me, but she was definitely getting bored.
So this year Jada is going to be in the morning Kindergarten class, which is a big change from last year. Normally Jada loves to sleep in, so last year she went to school at 11:45am. This Year School starts at 8:15am so we are definitely hectic in the morning. I’m running around the house like a crazy mom trying to get everything done. Jada so far has been struggling to get out of bed. I call her Sleeping Beauty because every morning I have to go in her room at least 5 times to drag her out of bed. Today she even cried “Please let me sleep five more minutes, I’m so tired my eyes can’t open mom”. It’s like she’s a teenager already. Kobe on the other hand is jumping out of bed ready to go to
Pre-K.
Well, hopefully in a week or two we’ll have the schedule down.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Jada starts school
Posted by Martin Family at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She is so cute!
I love her hair like that and her missing teethies :)
Post a Comment