Today Jada turned 6. Wow! I can’t believe how time flies.
Jada is growing up so fast. She actually wanted a little girl’s sports bra for her birthday. That’s right I did say bra. I was also surprised when she begged me to buy her one the other day at Walmart. I tried to convince her that she really doesn’t need one yet, but I failed to change her mind. So now I officially bought Jada her first bra. Yikes!!! Well, I feel better knowing that it looks more like a mini tank top than a real bra. Jada loves them so much, I ended up going back and buying more because she wants to wear one everyday.
Oh boy, what’s next?
So we had planned to take Jada last night to Sea World again to celebrate her birthday. I was under the impression that Sea World was still staying open late for the summer. I was completely wrong and luckily I decided to call as we were heading down to San Diego. They closed at 6:00pm and we were just getting on the freeway at 5:45pm. Opps! Mom makes mistakes too. Poor Jada was so upset, but a large cup of Dippin Dots ice cream helped her forget.
Tomorrow we are going to have a little family pool Party for Jada at the pool in our complex. Hopefully, it will make-up for my Sea World mistake.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Jada's 6 years old
Posted by Martin Family at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Jada! You are getting to be such a big girl!
Post a Comment