Yesterday we went to Sea world for the day. It was our last little family trip before Jada goes back to school. My niece Kayla joined us too. I was hoping that since it was a Tuesday it wouldn’t be too crowded. I was completely wrong. I’ve never seen so many people in my life. I know its summer but shouldn’t people be working. Although the crowds were annoying, the kids still had a blast. We went on the Journey to Atlantis ride for the first time and the kids loved it. The 45 min. wait was frustrating but worth it in the end. Kobe was one finger width too short to make the height for the ride, so we kind of cheated and told him to walk on his tippy toes. I felt guilty making him lie, but he was so close to the line and I thought lying once wouldn’t hurt. I’m hoping he grows before we go back so I don’t have to do that again. Although, I was a little concerned that Kobe was almost too excited about lying, he loved the idea. Yikes!! I hope I didn’t start something.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Sea World
Posted by Martin Family at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Jess - so cute! Jada is such a big girl...it is crazy, they grow too fast! The site I used for the digital scrapbook page is www.scrapblog.com. It is super easy and addicting! :) Have fun!
very cute pictures! That is funny about Kobe.
Post a Comment