
This week Jada lost both of her two front bottom teeth. The first one fell out on Monday and the second one was pulled out by mom on Tuesday. She was so excited, mainly because the tooth fairy was going to come. As soon as Jada’s first tooth fell out she decided she didn’t want the tooth fairy to bring her money, but instead she wanted to write her a note requesting a little toy.
Well, I wish I would of thought of that idea when I was little. A toy is way better than quarters under the pillow. So of course the tooth fairy honored her request and Jada got a mini Disney Jazmine doll and a toy cell phone filled with make up. She looks so cute with that big gap. 
Jada’s make up skills need a little help when it comes to putting on blush.
I was laughing so hard. She insisted that this is how a real ballerina wears make up.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Jada got a visit from the Tooth Fairy- Two Times!
Posted by Martin Family at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jada you look so like a pretty Ballerina, and yes that is how real ballerina's wear their make-up.
Post a Comment