CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Peter's Graduation Party Pictures

Here are some pictures from the Surprise Party I had for Peter at the P.F Chang's in La Jolla on Sat. July 19, 2008
I had such a hard time keeping the secret, but I did it. Thanks to Ross and Kim who helped me lie about going to a Birthday Party for Ross. Peter was completely surprised and it took him a few seconds to realize the party was for him. Everything turned out perfect and the food was faboulous.

2 comments:

Casey & Randy Rozzell said...

Congratulations on everything Martin family! So very exciting for you all. Jess, enjoy the blogging. I am having fun finding new things and adding to my blog. I am constantly checking to see if I have any comments! Sounds like things are going great. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Peter (and to Jess for not having to wake up at 3:30am to make lunch!) :) I love this blog... helps me stay up to date with you all and the kids from 3,000 miles away... xoxo