Well, I'm still trying to figure out this whole blog thing. I love the idea, I just hope I can keep up with it. I kind of let go of myspace so hopefully this can keep everyone updated with our family.
Peter just graduated on July 17 . YEAH!!! I'm so excited that the academy is over. It's been so exhausting for me and Peter. I am so over getting up at 3:30am to make lunch and iron uniforms, and Peter was getting burnt out on all the testing and running. I think at one point he had lost 30 pounds because they were running 3 to 6 miles every day.
Hopefully I will be posting new info soon.:)
Friday, August 1, 2008
Peter's Graduation
Posted by Martin Family at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have been trying to get a blog going for months now and just can't figure it all out. Maybe you will inspire me. Can't wait to hear more. Congrats to Peter!! See you at grandma's party!!
Post a Comment