


Jada started Cheerleading.
Jada has been asking me to put her in cheerleading since last year, so yesterday I finally enrolled her. She was so excited. She really just can’t wait to put on the cheerleading outfit. She loves to get dressed up. I think she probably changes into three or four different dress up costumes everyday when we get home. So, I decided to bring Kobe with me thinking that since the class is only 30mins he should be fine. I even brought toys, books, and snacks to keep him occupied. Well, it was hopeless because only 5 minutes into the class Kobe was driving me crazy. He kept complaining he was bored and wanted to go home. Then he started making loud annoying noises in the auditorium which were echoing even louder. I was so embarrassed. The cheer coach was trying to talk to the parents and all you could hear was Kobe’s echoes. Let just say I will never take him with me again. At least Jada had a good experience. She couldn’t stop talking about how she is going to be in the Holiday Parades for Christmas.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Cheerleader Jada
Posted by Martin Family at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She is so cute!
I can't wait to see her moves :)
Go Jada.
Post a Comment