CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Family update for 2009

Wow!! I can’t believe that it’s been almost 5 months since I’ve last updated our blog.
I’m a little disappointed with myself; I was really hoping to keep our blog updated weekly. Well, that was wishful thinking on my part. Like everyone else my life got crazy busy and still is. By the time I get home from work, cook dinner, do homework with the girls, clean up, and get the kids ready for bed; I’m just too tired to do anything else. I really wish there was more time in the day to get everything done, or if sleeping wasn’t necessary I could defiantly get ahead of the game. In a nut shell, I’m just trying to justify why I neglected to blog for so long. So now on to updating everyone with what’s new.

If you haven’t already heard we have a new addition to our family. My niece Kayla has been living with us since October. Jada and Kobe were so thrilled when they found out. Although now that it’s been several months the only two who fight like cats and dogs are Kayla and Kobe. I was surprise because I was expecting Kayla and Jada to be fighting since they share a room. But I think since Kobe is still younger and at times a little annoying, Kayla just doesn’t seem to have patients for him yet. Other than the occasional bickering all the kid are doing great. Jada and Kayla are both in Cheerleading and Gymnastics and they love it. I’m trying to get Kobe in Flag football or soccer. Peter’s job is going good. He has the perfect work schedule, he works 10: 00am to 5:00pm. We Love it and he gets all the Holiday off, it’s perfect. This year has started off great and we hope to do a couple of family trips this year. My goal is to blog again much sooner. Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and New Years. We want to send everyone our Love, thoughts, and Prayers for a Fabulous New Year!!!
Love The Martin

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wonderful update! The video is so nice. I loved all the pictures. I hope we can see you some time soon. Jill and I were talking about trying to get together soon with all the kids and Natalie and Lola too.